• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Battlefront II
  3. Why can't I switch to Mace Windu?

User Info: Rotonoto

Rotonoto
5 years ago#1
I'm playing the PS2 version, and I just finished the Heavy Trooper objective in the Training Mission. Every source online tells me to go back to the Command Post, and it will ask me if I want to switch to Mace Windu. I go back to the Command Post...and it doesn't ask me. I get killed...and it doesn't ask me. I respawn...and it doesn't ask me. I am stuck on this one objective, because the game is not asking me if I want to switch to this one character that I need to switch to in order to finish the mission. What is wrong? Is it me, or there something wrong with the game? How do I fix this?

User Info: Rotonoto

Rotonoto
5 years ago#2
Hello?

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
5 years ago#3
If you'll notice, the last post on this board before yours was 4/20/2014. That was over a month ago. That should tell you something.

As far as your issue, I never had that happen to me, nor did I ever hear about it happening back when this board was active. You know, like 8 years ago...
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
Closest thing to a tank healer these days is a Blood DK. ~ Nerfheals@Medivh

User Info: Ogamiama

Ogamiama
5 years ago#4
Could be a glitch, if not, then try killing other random enemies and see if the option will show up?
"My ambition cannot be stopped!"
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Battlefront II
  3. Why can't I switch to Mace Windu?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers