• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Battlefront II
  3. All You Need to Know FAQ

User Info: -Bungle-

-Bungle-
4 years ago#411
I can't believe I forgot about this game. I just picked it up on Amazon and can't frickin wait to go through it!
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
Mike Patton is the single most talented artist of all time.

User Info: coolblue16

coolblue16
3 years ago#412
I've got an active message in this thread from over 10 years ago. It still shows up in my "my posts" section when I click on it, so I never forget about it. Makes me feel old.
"Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?! At this time of day!? In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen?!"

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
3 years ago#413
coolblue16 posted...
I've got an active message in this thread from over 10 years ago. It still shows up in my "my posts" section when I click on it, so I never forget about it. Makes me feel old.

Yeah, some of my oldest active messages are in here...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1010- Tank Discussion
So i herd u leik mudkipz

User Info: Mike4Real

Mike4Real
2 years ago#414
I would just like to inform everyone that this game still works online on Playstation 2. All you need to do is edit your network connection settings by pressing square at the connection menu. Then you just need to go through all the default options but instead of leaving the default primary DNS alone, all you have to do is change the Primary DNS setting on your PS2 to 74.91.125.138. Doing this will allow you to see the server list again. There are 5 servers up at the time of me posting this message.

The reason this works is because when GameSpy stopped working for this game in July of 2014, someone made a third party workaround that hosts the master server list instead. It is hosted by the people over at http://www.swbfgamers.com now and the workaround is called SWBFSpy
Mike4Real posted...
I would just like to inform everyone that this game still works online on Playstation 2. All you need to do is edit your network connection settings by pressing square at the connection menu. Then you just need to go through all the default options but instead of leaving the default primary DNS alone, all you have to do is change the Primary DNS setting on your PS2 to 74.91.125.138. Doing this will allow you to see the server list again. There are 5 servers up at the time of me posting this message.

The reason this works is because when GameSpy stopped working for this game in July of 2014, someone made a third party workaround that hosts the master server list instead. It is hosted by the people over at http://www.swbfgamers.com now and the workaround is called SWBFSpy

Thanks for the info!
In memory of the crew of Easy 40. 20th January 2007.

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
1 year ago#416
LoneCourier2281 posted...
Mike4Real posted...

Thanks for the info!

Does this allow you to play with folks on the PC if they use SWBFspy?
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: Mike4Real

Mike4Real
1 year ago#417
wvnative03 posted...

Does this allow you to play with folks on the PC if they use SWBFspy?

No, the games are different in many ways, they each have their own server lists. There isn't cross platform from PS2 to PC, even if they are using SWBFSpy
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
1 year ago#418
peace guys hope y'all are doing well.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 195 RAmarl. no longer hiding from my past.
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#419
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: SteveZissou5

SteveZissou5
1 year ago#420
Yeah, definitely feel old looking this up. Ten years flies by.
"I... drink... your... milkshake! I drink it up!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Battlefront II
  3. All You Need to Know FAQ
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Anyone still around?Revenant_Sith57/8 7:24AM