• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. How do u complete time trials?

User Info: BeccaLynne89

BeccaLynne89
6 years ago#1
I collected all the rewards and beat the time trial in 12:01 on Bolivia and it is still saying i haven"t completed it yet. what am i missing? Can any one help?!?!

BeccaLynne89
6 years ago#2
I beat the game and have the texture less mode cheat but i do not have the one shot kill or draw health from enemy and i have completed the time trials in under what they ask for. and collected all rewards in Bolivia and Peru and dint get the achievements either...

BeccaLynne89
6 years ago#3
BeccaLynne89 posted...
I beat the game and have the texture less mode cheat but i do not have the one shot kill or draw health from enemy and i have completed the time trials in under what they ask for. and collected all rewards in Bolivia and Peru. and i dint get the achievement for Bolivia time trial either...

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
6 years ago#4
You have to beat the time trials in Time Trial Mode. Then you have to save rewards after successfully completing a time trial.

Collecting the rewards should boost the stats on Lara's base pistols. Takes some special checking to find it.

Which Time Trial have you done to unlock a cheat, and what cheat is it for?
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. How do u complete time trials?
  • Topic Archived