• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Cant push in books

User Info: RugbyChic88

RugbyChic88
10 years ago#1
So i have been reading a walk through to figure it out but it will not let me push the books in to get the crest behind the wall. I have the clue in the hallway, the one at the top of the stairs before the bedroom, the one in the pool, and now im in the library and cant push the books in. Any suggestions.
Gamertag: xXxChristaLxXx
"One morning i shot an elephant in my pajamas, how he got in my pajamas ill never know!!

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
10 years ago#2
RugbyChic88 posted at 3/18/2009 1:41 AM "So i have been reading a walk through to figure it out but it will not let me push the books in to get the crest behind the wall. I have the clue in the hallway, the one at the top of the stairs before the bedroom, the one in the pool, and now im in the library and cant push the books in. Any suggestions."

Lara must read the book clue above the pool before she can do the books puzzle.
Lara must interact with the books in the proper order, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red.
It took me a couple of tries because the colors didn't look right to me. I may have confused the Green and Blue. IIRC you'll know when you're doing the books in the right order because they'll react.
There may also be some dummy books, i.e. not one of those four colors.
Too many game developers mistake washed-out graphics, poor controls, broken mechanics, and eye-wrenching, stomach-turning cameras for clever game design.

RugbyChic88
10 years ago#3
i tried the one over the pool, i go up to it and pulled the tongue and nothing happened sometimes she doesnt even grab it.
"One morning i shot an elephant in my pajamas, how he got in my pajamas ill never know!!

RugbyChic88
10 years ago#4
NVM i figures it out. :D i had to turn the statues away from eachother to get the clue :D

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
10 years ago#5
RugbyChic88 posted at 3/18/2009 1:28 PM "NVM i figures it out. :D i had to turn the statues away from eachother to get the clue :D"

That's pretty much what the previous clue said to do, after all, lol.

How far along are you in the game?

RugbyChic88
10 years ago#6

That's pretty much what the previous clue said to do, after all, lol.

How far along are you in the game?

im 100%done
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Cant push in books
  • Topic Archived