• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Tips on beating Bolivia(2) time trial

User Info: MerenwenHelyane

MerenwenHelyane
10 years ago#1
Any tips on beating the time trial to get the one hit kill code?
I will be here soon am on level 6 right now
but wanna prepare for the time trail as I want that code :) and know it's a bit dead here
since the game is old
GT: Merenwen 812

User Info: ShadowTheNoob

ShadowTheNoob
10 years ago#2
i just dd all the time trials today actually. i dont really know any tips but what i did was just run around and swung my big sword xD its really quite easy to do this time trial, i found i still had around 2 mins left by the time i had killed amanda. actually i got alot of really good tips off of youtube, id provide a link but im posting this off of my ps3 web browser and it doesnt allow me to do that but theres a guy with the name NextGenWalkthroughs and he does an awesome job of covering all of the legend times trials and rewards. i found using the one hit kill cheat to be alot more useful than anything else when it came to time trials so i suggest unlocking that cheat 1st and i think you have to beat nepal time trial to unlock it but i could be wrong anyways i hope this helped a bit and goodluck with those time trials!!!

User Info: PhoenixFyre27

PhoenixFyre27
10 years ago#3
All of the time trials in Legend are easy, much more so than in Anniversary. You will most likely find that you have plenty of time left on the clock even if you don't use cheats. If you do want to use unlocked cheats, try doing the time trials in reverse order of the original game. Start with Bolivia Redux, then Nepal, England, (etc). Not only are Bolivia Redux and Nepal the quickest (in my opinion), they also give you the one shot kill and wield Excalibur cheat, respectively. England unlocks Bulletproof so gunshots won't drain Lara's health.

User Info: MerenwenHelyane

MerenwenHelyane
10 years ago#4
thanks! I did beat it in 3 something
and the other time trials are coming along well with one hit kill LOL
hardest thing is remembering where to go :)

I am still undecided if I want to spend the $20 and get anniversary dlc
(I have disk) so I can get all achievement points before trading this in
GT: Merenwen 812

User Info: FueledbyRageX

FueledbyRageX
10 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Tips on beating Bolivia(2) time trial
  • Topic Archived