• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Landrue

Landrue
10 years ago#1
So with the achievment thing. Wh are there like 10 achievements wiht the word anniversary infront of them? Do you have to of playe dthe one before it to get those or something?
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."-Friedrich Nietzsche

User Info: LainiWeiz

LainiWeiz
10 years ago#2
Those achievements are there because Tomb Raider Anniversary was released as a download for Legend (as well as being available on disc)
If you download the Anniversary DLC then you will be able to play that game using your Legend disc and unlock the 250 achievement points connected to that DLC.

The DLC and disc versions of Anniversary are the same thing, the only differences are how you play it (either through a menu option with your Legend disc or by putting in the Anniversary disc) and the number of achievement points (According to Microsoft rules DLC is only allowed to add so many points, whereas the disc version contains the normal allowance of 1000 points)
Playing: Fallout 3, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Left 4 Dead
http://laini.livejournal.com

User Info: Landrue

Landrue
10 years ago#3
thanks for clearing that up
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."-Friedrich Nietzsche

User Info: MerenwenHelyane

MerenwenHelyane
10 years ago#4
I have anniversary disc, can I still get the achievments listed for legand ?
or do I have to download it to get the ach?
GT: Merenwen 812

User Info: MerenwenHelyane

MerenwenHelyane
10 years ago#5
found my snawer here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=926821&topic=41267974

and that sucks, so to get complete ach I need to purchase the dlc although I already purchased the disk

GT: Merenwen 812
  • Topic Archived