• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Bolivia gold reward

User Info: Petze

Petze
11 years ago#1
Can someone please explain to me, how you get gold reward in Bolivia, I've tried the walkthrough but it still doesn't work? please explain in plain language?

Also, how do you get the silver reward in Bolivia, which you see, after you jump those traps, after you walk through the big mechanical room with the 3 cages?\

And where is the gold reward in Peru?
BAGH! Only 23 metres!

User Info: Renato_Ramos

Renato_Ramos
11 years ago#2
to get the silver reward, go on a bit further. in the room with the "coat racks" one of the walls has a lighter piece of rock. grab it and push it. you'll find a tunnel, just follow it and you'll find the silver reward. icould tell you how to get the gold reward but it's hard to explain it better than in the faq. just try to stop the door when it's about up. if you can use the door to climb higher you've done it right. sorry i can't explain it more clearly.

User Info: Petze

Petze
11 years ago#3
I got it!
BAGH! Only 23 metres!

Renato_Ramos
11 years ago#4
in my previous post i meant "try to stop the door when it's about halfway up"

User Info: don_juan_darko

don_juan_darko
11 years ago#5
The problem with this is that when you step on the last plate the cutscene is so long that by the time it is over, the grate is raised to high right?

I've found that stepping on each plate one at a time sometimes works, so that you will see various cutscenes before the plate raises.

i.e.
when you step on the last plate IT CANNOT PLAY THE LONG CUTSCENE SHOWING THE DOOR RAISING UP.

Renato_Ramos
11 years ago#6
it only shows the cutscene the first time you open the door. when you're done, close it again and open it until it's halfway up
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Bolivia gold reward
  • Topic Archived