• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection
  3. Topic Ressurection: EX Options FAQ!

User Info: HelgenX

HelgenX
9 years ago#1
Does anybody have it saved or anything? The old link is way dead.

User Info: rapsbry

rapsbry
9 years ago#2
No, but I'll help keep your topic bumped for you until someone who does have the FAQ saved shows up. :P
Wii FC: 2912-1020-9310-3033 Brawl FC: 5327-0561-2993
City Folk FC: J.T.@ Nowhere 1118-3729-2154

User Info: Supra574

Supra574
9 years ago#3
I'll bump this too until then
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." Aldous Huxley

User Info: HelgenX

HelgenX
9 years ago#4
I am sure someone has it saved... If so, upload it please. I am one of those people who save things like this for archival purposes (things that were once up but are now gone,) and posting them up whenever needed.

User Info: Hunter Rudo

Hunter Rudo
9 years ago#5
Please, if anyone reading this has the FAQ saved then share it with us, and you'll have the undying love and devotion of all 3 of us on this board!
"Like a fine wine, a good game gets better with age... although it may be an acquired taste." - fortune cookie in Kingdom Under Fire:Circle of Doom

Hunter Rudo
9 years ago#6
Forgive me... all 4 of us, not 3!
"Like a fine wine, a good game gets better with age... although it may be an acquired taste." - fortune cookie in Kingdom Under Fire:Circle of Doom

User Info: Tidus9rules

Tidus9rules
9 years ago#7
What are you guys looking for?
if you like Darkstalkers you should visit Dinosuarprince's Kingdom site. XD

Hunter Rudo
9 years ago#8
We're looking for the EX Options FAQ which was here years ago, but has since disappeared.

User Info: Pojka

Pojka
9 years ago#9
Bump.
In my hand every pen is a weapon.

User Info: Halo05

Halo05
9 years ago#10
I still have it on my computer. I don't know the gamefaqs rules for email but leave a message here and I can email it to you.
ssb has bean the best fighting game series ever since its was frist realized.
-podoftimmy
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection
  3. Topic Ressurection: EX Options FAQ!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers