• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spore
  3. Confirmed. Spore has been released early in AU.

User Info: Zakhalf-life

Zakhalf-life
13 years ago#1
As you might have notice. People have already starting playing spore. Some stores in australia have been releasing spore early. lucky bastards... also one player has posted up a Live streaming gameplay of the game. reviews to be underway.

User Info: Yakuz-A

Yakuz-A
13 years ago#2
Yeah I've stated this for almost two days now, also I made a topic about the live stream but no-one replied.:
[SIGNATURE]

User Info: p_O_

p_O_
13 years ago#3
inb4leakedcopiesonline

User Info: Squeets

Squeets
13 years ago#4

Confirmed? The game wasn't released early... there are stores who broke street date... it wasn't "officially" released early and no one has confirmed this.

If that is the way a confirmation works, then I confirm that the topic creator is a complete and total idiot.

User Info: chlorophyll

chlorophyll
13 years ago#5
You clearly know what the topic creator was implying, yet you still feel the need to have your little speech to bring across your pseudo intelligence on a message board.

Bravo.

Unless, of course, you actually COULD NOT see that what he said clearly has various meanings, in that case, I do apologise to the rest of this forum for your lack of brain power.
I want all of the American people to understand that it is understandable that the American people cannot possibly understand.

User Info: JasminC

JasminC
13 years ago#6
Alert! Squeets is being a smartass on the internet.

User Info: DarkMaverik

DarkMaverik
13 years ago#7
The store's weren't breaking street date (I'm an Australian BTW). They all got calls from head office and were told to release the game.

I can't speak for everywhere, but the stores in Brisbane had signs up announcing it, and they had the games out on the shelves. When I asked about a Galactic Edition copy, he walked over to a shelf and grabbed the last one and sold it to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Spore
  3. Confirmed. Spore has been released early in AU.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A