• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Roboguy21

Roboguy21
11 years ago#1
Ok, so, i currently finished the game as Ed and only have four books Ed, Al, Mustang and Armstrong. how do you get the other books?
AAAAAaaaaaaHHHHHhhhh! MY BRAIN! Ugh! Babble and drool.

User Info: n0t_u

n0t_u
11 years ago#2
In the level with the sword traps on the wall that's underground there's a broken trap that does nothing when you walk past it press up on it to go to a different room.

If you're playing as Ed or Al you get Macouh's(I'm not sure how to spell the name) book
and if you're playing as Scar or Mustang(I think) its a different book, I'm not sure what it is though it's been a while since I unlocked them.
"Tomara nai honoo wa susumu
Ososugita mezame no ato wa Ah...“Sayonara” sa
"-L'Arc~en~Ciel, Promised Land 2005

User Info: Roboguy21

Roboguy21
11 years ago#3
right, thanks. now there is one more thing: how do you beat Pride? i'm playing as Scar, and that's all i have to do is beat him.
AAAAAaaaaaaHHHHHhhhh! MY BRAIN! Ugh! Babble and drool.

User Info: greendrag145

greendrag145
11 years ago#4
To beat pride is when he lands from his jump strike at him from a save distance without alchemy and then he will appear behind you, dodge the attack and then attack him with the Scar's alchemy at full blast.(That means charge it up the full way.)

User Info: greendrag145

greendrag145
11 years ago#5
With Mustang, Scar, and Armstrong you get Kibley's bomb and with Ed and Alphonse you get Marcoh. Not really sure what marcoh's does though...

User Info: lloydirving13

lloydirving13
11 years ago#6
Marcoh's book heals Ed, the more you charge it the more it heals

User Info: celljr89

celljr89
11 years ago#7
i have gotten thought the game with just about all the characters and i still have two books left, how do i get them to finish the game?
UMK 3 FC: 3050-5880-0760

User Info: n0t_u

n0t_u
11 years ago#8
I explained how to in my post above.
also "With Mustang, Scar, and Armstrong you get Kibley's bomb and with Ed and Alphonse you get Marcoh." -greendrag145.
"Tomara nai honoo wa susumu
Ososugita mezame no ato wa Ah...“Sayonara” sa
"-L'Arc~en~Ciel, Promised Land 2005
  • Topic Archived