• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fable: The Lost Chapters
  3. This game is pretty fun

User Info: smkorvette

smkorvette
5 years ago#1
Never played it when it came out, but always heard great things. Got it for $1.50 on steam and am currently loving it. Definitely worth the purchase haha. It's aged all-around surprisingly well for a game that's quite a few years old now
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Team Fortress 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Summoner

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 years ago#2
smkorvette posted...
It's aged all-around surprisingly well for a game that's quite a few years old now

Yes, one might even say it is...fable by itself.

...I'll see myself out.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: InsaneVayne

InsaneVayne
5 years ago#3
I bought it during the steam sale too, great game. Reminds me of the fun I had with Wind Waker a long time ago.

I'm disappointed in my hero though, I did the whole game with a +100 alignment and the old git put on Jack's mask anyway.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 years ago#4
InsaneVayne posted...
I'm disappointed in my hero though, I did the whole game with a +100 alignment and the old git put on Jack's mask anyway.

Well you get a prompt to throw the mask - you have to decline two or three times.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: InsaneVayne

InsaneVayne
5 years ago#5
vlado_e posted...
Well you get a prompt to throw the mask - you have to decline two or three times.

I read that earlier, nothing flashes up on the screen though. I just assumed he was conflicted..
  1. Boards
  2. Fable: The Lost Chapters
  3. This game is pretty fun
  • Topic Archived