• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JY74

JY74
5 years ago#1
is there new game plus?

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 years ago#2
No - you can only play after finishing the game (you have to wait for the credits) but there is not much to do at that point except roam through the world.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Foxkoun25

Foxkoun25
5 years ago#3
I'd gotten the game while it was $2 and so far, it's about as frustrating as I remember. still trying to recall all the nooks, but step 1 was MUTE the guild master from reminding of stuff. I really think fable 2 was the better of the series, 3 was just.. a minecart ride through sludge. Sad because the game seemed so promising.
Casual Gamer with a cheapo laptop..
Intel Pent. P6100/Intel HD Gfx/4GB DDR3.(All I since the multimile move til my current job picks up)

vlado_e
5 years ago#4
Foxkoun25 posted...
but step 1 was MUTE the guild master from reminding of stuff.

Your health is low. Do you have any potions or food?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: hanke

hanke
5 years ago#5
There are people that forget that stuff..but offcourse they would never forget it after the 1000 time.
- There I Stood With a Rusty Pipe In my Hand Surrounded In This White Hell Land -

vlado_e
5 years ago#6
hanke posted...
There are people that forget that stuff..but offcourse they would never forget it after the 1000 time.

It's goes beyond annoying into actually funny at some point - you may be a walking horror who slays innocents en masse, destroys villages and still there is an almost motherly voice whispering to him to pretty much eat his vegetables and stuff.
  • Topic Archived