• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable: The Lost Chapters
  3. replacement product key?

User Info: Master_of_Choas

Master_of_Choas
6 years ago#1
is there anyway to get a product key without having to buy a whole new game. i cant seem to find my case and my discs are stored in a separate storage case
A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic
@xxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
6 years ago#2
Hmm, well, if you do have the game installed (although, it sort of sounds like you don't), there is software that retrieves product keys from the system. I can't remember the name of the one I used but there are lots - you can try googling for "key finder"/"key restoration" or something similar and you're bound to find something.

However, if you don't have it installed now, nor have you had it installed before on this machine, then I don't know. You could try ringing customer support but with a game this old, I sort of don't expect results.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable: The Lost Chapters
  3. replacement product key?
  • Topic Archived