• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadowgrounds
  3. Pretty cool game

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
10 years ago#1
Bought it at the holiday sale. Pretty fun, though also pretty easy so far (playing on medium.) The upgraded pistol is the best weapon :)

Just finished the level where at the end was protecting the landing pad from the chaingunners, and got annoyed that the level finished without giving me a chance to collect all those upgrade parts on the ground (at least 7!) If I replay on hard, I'll have to make sure to collect those before killing the last one...
"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George HW Bush

User Info: JillSandwich123

JillSandwich123
10 years ago#2
Yeah, I've been playing on hard and the game is still too easy, and the pistol is pretty much the best weapon because it doesn't run out of ammo.

No big deal about the 7 upgrade parts, I've had 205 on me at one time before. :3
That was too close, you were almost a Jill sandwich!
PSN: WalmartPolice2

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
10 years ago#3
Too easy? Even on normal I was at like 14HP on my last respawn when I beat the end boss. And on that last respawn I used the "hide-behind-the-door" exploit.
"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George HW Bush
  1. Boards
  2. Shadowgrounds
  3. Pretty cool game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A