• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
9 years ago#1
I remember getting it once 4 years ago but this time, when he grab me, he just elbow Snake on his back.

Is there a specific way to make Ocelot kiss Snake?

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
9 years ago#2
Let him grab you into chokehold, but do not press the action button, if I recall correctly.
Mind if I... Cut in? :B

User Info: Nihilizem

Nihilizem
9 years ago#3
Also, keep in mind that it can be done only during the third phase of the fight (when the Snake Eater track plays).
PSN ID: Holden-13
Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus

User Info: Brutal_Water

Brutal_Water
9 years ago#4
It happens in the third phase. It's the chokehold which gives you the wiggle-stick prompt. Don't wiggle the stick at all until he kisses you.

User Info: sPK2

sPK2
9 years ago#5
NINFanboy posted...
It happens in the third phase. It's the chokehold which gives you the wiggle-stick prompt. Don't wiggle the stick at all until he kisses you.

Yeah your not supposed to wiggle your stick till after you've been kissed

User Info: JohnnyB21

JohnnyB21
9 years ago#6
sPK2 posted...
NINFanboy posted...

Yeah your not supposed to wiggle your stick till after you've been kissed

uh....uh..... There are so many funny responses to this. LMFAO!!!!!!!!
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

User Info: Devil_Gear

Devil_Gear
9 years ago#7
Note where the stick icon is located... Ha ha ha!
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it will take care of you."- Solid Snake
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A