• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nwabu2

nwabu2
9 years ago#1
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/mgs4-liquid-ocelot-kissing/230601
why?
Name: TH2
Jump Ultimate Stars: 0258-5565-9053 Pokemon: 3308 1025 8020

User Info: fudgey

fudgey
9 years ago#2
Wow, i did not know that that happened. Idk, Ocelot really respected Big Boss and maybe that respect transitioned to Snake, and the kiss was like a sign of that respect and to taunt him to kill him. Ocelot is russian after all, they do greet that way.
PSN and XBL TAG: MrJokinJester

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
9 years ago#3
no no no. He kissed him because in Snake's Revenge, Snake wore an orange suit, and destroyed Cyborg Big-Boss, then he destroyed Metal Gear "2".

So when Ocelot kissed him, it made Snake remember his non-canon past and threw him off guard so Ocelot could beat him with cqc again.

User Info: ultimagameboy

ultimagameboy
9 years ago#4
Wait, Ocelot kissed Snake?

Gay.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
9 years ago#5
He used tongue too.

User Info: ZeroBeats Ghost

ZeroBeats Ghost
9 years ago#6
Nanomachines.

No, really. What with Ocelot's nanomachines and mental conditioning going haywire thanks to Snake's beat down, his mind was all over the place. It could've been because he still saw him as a brother, it could've been as a sign of respect, it could've been just to mess with Snake, or it could've been all of the above.

Or maybe Ocelot is just so gay for Big Boss that a Solid Snake is fine too.
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?

User Info: Majora2000

Majora2000
9 years ago#7
It's Ocelot's way of saying "You a female dog Snake!"
I guess it makes him feel more masculine to show how he feels uneffected by everything that Snake is doing to him, after all the ass kicking Snake does to everybody and during the final fight with him.
Find The Truth In Your Soul, Thats Keeping You Alive.

User Info: OnslaughtX

OnslaughtX
9 years ago#8
Snake is Liquid's brother.

Ocelot is Liquid at this point.
I'm pretty sure that Hideo confirmed that you don't argue MGS semantics with Onslaught. - Serazee

User Info: Sor Eddie

Sor Eddie
9 years ago#9
Ocelot wanted to bone Big Boss. Snake is pretty close to Big Boss.

Seriously, that's about it. Hideo confirmed that Ocelot totally wanted to tap Big Boss, and Big Boss might have felt the same way back about him as well.
The Oracle would like to know the last joke you heard.
Everything I did.... I did for love.

User Info: Tails288

Tails288
9 years ago#10

was that the theme of love in the background?

• Topic Archived