• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. The version that never was.

User Info: GamefaqsRox

GamefaqsRox
2 years ago#261
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
I mean, he has a point. If MN9 has bad sales, Capcom will look at the sales, and if they are weak they will be convinced Mega Man can't sell.

Replace MN9's name with MM11 and watch sales sky rocket! Turn MM into an FPS and it will enter Halo/COD numbers.

Well, Halo 5 sold 4 million, and BO3 sold 21 million, so there's quite a difference.
I will not change until Goku is in smash.

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
2 years ago#262
We must not 't lose it!
http://home.earthlink.net/~tantrum-bull3/Words02.jpg

GamefaqsRox
2 years ago#263
Nah, we won't.
Out of interest, anyone know what IS the longest running gamefaqs forum?

User Info: The_Luigi

The_Luigi
2 years ago#264
#wow #whoa #shrek is drek
http://touchdic.ytmnd.com/

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
2 years ago#265
8D
Look at that knee.

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
2 years ago#266
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
I mean, he has a point. If MN9 has bad sales, Capcom will look at the sales, and if they are weak they will be convinced Mega Man can't sell.

Replace MN9's name with MM11 and watch sales sky rocket! Turn MM into an FPS and it will enter Halo/COD numbers.

Well, Halo 5 sold 4 million, and BO3 sold 21 million, so there's quite a difference.

It will do 2 million or greater. If given the shot. I'd bet my Mugem character on it!
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

GamefaqsRox
2 years ago#267
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...

It will do 2 million or greater. If given the shot. I'd bet my Mugem character on it!

Maybe.
But a mega man FPS would be pretty cool.
It could be like Metroid Prime.

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
2 years ago#268
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...

Maybe.

See, potential. Let's compromise Metroid Prime minus the whole "Samus rolling into a ball to enter pockets of corridors" thing. Imagine Megaman being able to use Robot Masters powers in an FPS for example Megaman X Magma Dragoon's power. "Hadouken, Hadouken, Shoryuken!"
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

GamefaqsRox
2 years ago#269
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...
TheArcade posted...
GamefaqsRox posted...

Maybe.

See, potential. Let's compromise Metroid Prime minus the whole "Samus rolling into a ball to enter pockets of corridors" thing. Imagine Megaman being able to use Robot Masters powers in an FPS for example Megaman X Magma Dragoon's power. "Hadouken, Hadouken, Shoryuken!"

Yeah. RB and LB to switch through powers, X to run, A, to jump, B to slide. Y to turn around instantly, RT to shoot.

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
2 years ago#270
Guess we'll never go Mega again. :(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-EdWulYXqwGhkBEQcHEbkA
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. The version that never was.
  • Topic Archived