• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. So I just beat X3 for the first time

User Info: boorazzy

boorazzy
9 years ago#1
Awesome. I figured out a pattern for the first Sigma. I had almost no life taken away. Then the kaiser sigma, man that guy was a beast. Some lucky shots later it was over. I was just trying to do practice runs and it came together. so much so that my arms were shakin a bit. It was intense. I did not use beam saber or the gold armor. just in case somebody needs the pattern for the first sigma, here:

put on the throwing disks
when it starts, head to the left wall. he will shoot five balls of fire. Climb the wall and on the third ball of fire, jump towards sigma and the use your up dash to clear the last two balls of fire. then shoot sigma(optional). he will go to middle of the screen. shoot disks so that they come back and hit him. He will shoot three fireballs at this point. run to the right wall jump over the three balls of fire. then head to the right wall and do what you did earlier. you can make it out of this without getting hit. hope this will start you on the right path.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. So I just beat X3 for the first time
  • Topic Archived