• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. Ugh why Capcom, why!?

User Info: chong1990

chong1990
9 years ago#1
Ugh I seriously cant believe that they pulled out the X6 jpn voice over and cancelled eng voice dub. Plus they also didnt completely synced X4's music/voice in cutscenes and now i gotta crank the volume because of it. All this because of some lousy sales for Maverick Hunter X. Seriously? Leave the snes MMX series alone it's a classic, stop milking. Use your money on making X Collection right next time so you can get more money from it than that of a remake. Does anyone here agree with me?
"People today lack common sense, insight, logic, understanding, and most importantly, emotional empathy for others of any kind." - AxRg

User Info: chong1990

chong1990
9 years ago#2
It's not that I hate MM:MHX, its just that its flaws ruins my nostalgic moments for me and makes it somewhat of a drag to play, in my opinion.
"People today lack common sense, insight, logic, understanding, and most importantly, emotional empathy for others of any kind." - AxRg

User Info: UnluckyAssassin

UnluckyAssassin
9 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: MathU

MathU
9 years ago#4
I don't really like Maverick Hunter X either, and I really resent how they scrapped all the stuff that was gonna be in the X Collection in favor of it.
Of course, that's just an opinion.
I'm al-Afdal on Battlefield 2

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
9 years ago#5
I loved MHX. But how in the heck are they related?
"By the way Vegeta, did I happen to mention * Insert absurd joke here*"
Pokemon Pearl FC: 2449 1931 7550, Name: Zeph

User Info: GOLD_sonic

GOLD_sonic
9 years ago#6
All the voice work in MM: MHX is garbage. They also made the music pretty poor due to lame remixes. The locations for all the items were mostly changed as well... and for the worst. MM : MHX was a bad remake of the best Mega Man title. X or not.
Mario Kart Wii FC: 3265-5470-5795
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. Ugh why Capcom, why!?
  • Topic Archived