• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SweetHotArtist

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#1
Maybe I should submit informations like what I did into trivia? Or here?

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#2
Is it fine if there are (so) many of them? @_@

User Info: Veemon_X

Veemon_X
1 year ago#3
Maybe just a few that you think are interesting?
Make sure information is not just speculation too.

Anyhow, never noticed the Trivia section until you mentioned it and did not know that there were no bats in CoD. Their absence, just kind of flew over my head.
Annihilate animated/flash ads, and then we can begin discussion of turning off Adblock.

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#4
I'm not very sure if they're interesting or not. Thanks for the answer anyway ^_^

Veemon_X
1 year ago#5
If you play the Japanese release, you have the chance to get Miracle Egg for the first kill of Evil Core. You also have the chance to meet Golden Bones the first time you exit the last save point in Baljhet Mountains.

That's interesting I guess, but

I have killed 2500+ of Evil Cores before getting 1 Miracle Egg without luck boosters with around level 50.

Seems more personal.

I mean bravo though.
Annihilate animated/flash ads, and then we can begin discussion of turning off Adblock.

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#6
SweetHotArtist posted...
Maybe I should submit informations like what I did into trivia? Or here?

I mean: what I have posted on the board....
Sorry, I think I didn't say it very clearly, I just realize it... ^^

I think, the admins are not very strict about the trivia, are they?

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#7
I have killed 2500+ of Evil Cores before getting 1 Miracle Egg without luck boosters with around level 50.
What I mean is: The luck boosters: Rare ring + Prince's clothes + Pumpkin I.D. will decrease the # of defeated enemies by a lot. Usually, only 100+ of attempts are needed to get 1 Miracle Egg... for me...
I don't make detailed statistics for this one^^

Veemon_X
1 year ago#8
Ah, sorry I misunderstood.

So what you're saying is the Luck Boosters decreases the number of enemies required? Or decreases the number of enemies available in a room?

I noticed you mentioned in another topic about the drop rate being different for an item in the Japanese version. Maybe you would want to consider mentioning something like that.

Edit: I mean you already have that with that one bit of trivia, but I mean if you can think of any other differences.

SweetHotArtist
1 year ago#9
Luck Boosters decreases the number of enemies defeated for the rare item. And, it works for all versions.
  • Topic Archived