• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
  3. Okay, I'm sure I'm missing something super obvious here, but...

User Info: Kickle Cubicle

Kickle Cubicle
2 years ago#1
How do I evolve my innocent devils? I'm about 10 hours into the game and I'm approaching what appears to be the endgame (just beat the Dullahan boss and saw the cutscene where Isaac stabs Trevor) and all my ID's are still in their basic forms at around level 40-ish.

The instruction manual and all the guides say I have to collect crystals that enemies drop, but I've never seen anything like that. Again, I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
Finally finished uploading my game collection ^_^
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Kickle+Cubicle/games/owned

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
2 years ago#2
On the main menu, you can toggle on the summon tab the option for enemies to drop crystals or not. They will only drop crystals if you toggle so. Toggle on for all your summons, they see a chart on their main menu (press R1 I think) to see how many crystals of which kinds mutate them.
PSN: Same as Above
I dont troll ANY board, if I have nothing to say on a board, I just don't post on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
  3. Okay, I'm sure I'm missing something super obvious here, but...
  • Topic Archived