• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  3. Error reading the Grand Theft Auto UMD

User Info: The_Alpha_Gamer

The_Alpha_Gamer
11 years ago#1
Ok so i bought a preowned PSP a few days ok and GTA:LCS, GoW: CoO and Castlevania, all preowned. Everything was fine for the first two days, but then, when i got to the first mission on the second island of GTA, when it tries to load, i get the error in the title of this topic, i tried a few more times and it happened again. i cleaned the disk and the lens and that mission now loads after several minutes of trying, but if i go to the bridge, the bridge is seethrough and i get that error again, let if i drive straight over the seethrough bridge back to the first island, everything works fine.

I played on GoW after this started happening and it froze, yet i've been playing Castlevania all day and haven't had a single problem.

Are my two games the problem or is it my console?

User Info: IMJUSTAFREAK

IMJUSTAFREAK
11 years ago#2
"Ok so i bought a preowned PSP....."

That is your problem. You should never buy used portable systems. I would just go and buy a brand new one and spend the extra cash.
"To them you're just a freak.......like me"-Joker
this sounds as if you were creepy, to deliver Roofie Cookie and make a way within me -Gandob

User Info: xyboink

xyboink
11 years ago#3
yes, don't buy a PREOWNED console before testing it. There's much people wants to sell consoles with some problems with the software to gain money to buy new one ! Look at E-bay, that is not unique...

Alpha_gamer, the GoW game is a high processing game and you're not alone with the problem of freezing window, just restart it and you can play it again...
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  3. Error reading the Grand Theft Auto UMD
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers