• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  3. I keep seeing strange gems already attached to weapons/armor.

User Info: GreenDrakkon_76

GreenDrakkon_76
10 years ago#1
One looks like a green scarab, there is a blue one too.

What's up?
Do these gems exist in unused form?
Greendrakkon LUEser_Emperor of Ohio
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb12/greendrakkon/LUE/sweet.jpg

User Info: BloodRayne52868

BloodRayne52868
10 years ago#2
It\'s been a long time since I played this, but if I remember correctly the symbols attached to armor, jewelry, weapons, etc. should boost stats, & perhaps benefit your character in other ways. If it doesn\'t say directly on the item itself what each symbol is for, check the different categories of your character till you might see the same symbol. I would check the different attributes (strength, health, etc.). If that still doesn\'t help see if the info is in the booklet that came with the game. In any case you should be able to figure it out in one of the many ways I mentioned, I think I recall finding out myself this way.

--- (+[___]+) ~UMD\'s Owned.....141 Games.....49 Movies~I\'m not a dude I\'m a grrrl gamer~

User Info: BloodRayne52868

BloodRayne52868
10 years ago#3
Almost forgot, yes you will find these items through the game. They will either be enemy drops or perhaps sold at shops. Also, seriously consider what items you want to attach them to as once you use them you can\'t seperate these from the item. You are only allowed to use one on an item.

--- (+[___]+) ~UMD\'s Owned.....141 Games.....49 Movies~I\'m not a dude I\'m a grrrl gamer~

User Info: GreenDrakkon_76

GreenDrakkon_76
10 years ago#4
I know a bunch of gems, like the crystal for lightning, the scorched skull for direct fire/health, the ruby for fire, the wind totem for knock-back or intelligence, etc.

But the one I'm referring to are never seen unattached from equipment :-/
Greendrakkon LUEser_Emperor of Ohio
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb12/greendrakkon/LUE/sweet.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  3. I keep seeing strange gems already attached to weapons/armor.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A