• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  3. Just started playing this game.

User Info: MACH0

MACH0
11 years ago#1
Its actually pretty good, despite all the downramping it got. I also bought the second one, but havent played it yet.
Anyone else playing this right now?

MACH0
11 years ago#2
For some reason, no matter how much i level up, even the easiest enemies still do good damage towards me. Do enemies level up when my main character levels up? Cause i hate that.

User Info: timnikoley

timnikoley
11 years ago#3
YES they do
Dragon Age Origins, RPG of 2009

MACH0
11 years ago#4
:(
That ruined the game. Did they fix this problem with the other untold legends on PSP?

Im nearly finished this game. Although i think i am. Everytime i keep thinking the games done, a new quest pops up...
Its been the most repetative hack n slash, over and over and over again, i've played in a long time. I just want to finish this game already....
There was no puzzles, no traps, no anything, just hack n slash for hours and hours...

User Info: BloodRayne52868

BloodRayne52868
11 years ago#5
Between Brotherhood Of The Blade & Warrior's Code I enjoyed BOTB more only because the characters, enemies, & environments looked more realistic then WC. However, even though I liked BOTB more then WC I just couldn't get through the entire game, it just got too repitious & dragging. At a certain point I thought I was nearing the end only to be given another quest, then another & another, & I found myself wondering when the game would finally be over. I eventually gave up on the game because it became annoying after awhile. WC I was able to play through several times with different characters, graphics are more cartoonish then BOTB, it's also a bit easier then BOTB but it still serves a challenge here & there. There were in fact a few parts of WC that were a pain to get through, but once you figure out the right strategy for a few battles it's pretty simple to get through.
(+[___]+)
UMD's Owned.....113 Games.....21 Movies

BloodRayne52868
11 years ago#6
One other thing you might be interested in knowing, hopefully I remember correctly as it's been a long time since I've played either of the UL games. I believe BOTB has 3 main characters to choose from, & WC should have 5. I liked having a larger roster to play from.
(+[___]+)

MACH0
11 years ago#7
Hey BR, thanks for the input.
Its not this game is bad, it actually does hack n slash well. Its just that it does it for too long, and nothing new is thrown between to break it up. So its too repetitive. Thats my opinion though. Everyone may differ. I'm pretty sure i am near the end, by the time i type this post.

Dungeon Siege is still the best ;)
I still have the other untold legends to play. And i also have dungeon explorer too.
I wanna grab some new games from ebay, maybe some different games like Prinny,dungeon Maker 2, Class of Heroes, Valhalla knights 2, pipe mania, warriors of the lost empire etc etc

BloodRayne52868
11 years ago#8
I totally agree with Dungeon Siege, it's both my favorite RPG & game in general for the PSP system. In fact I'm currently playing the game with my 6th character lol. Have you tried Phantasy Star Portable ?, if you haven't I highly suggest it, you'll like it if you enjoy customization. There's supposedly a 2nd Phantasy Star coming out, can't remember the exact release date though providing there was one.
(+[___]+)

MACH0
11 years ago#9
I havent played phantasy star yet. But its expensive lol. I wanna wait till it gets a little old and the price drops.
I should go check out some youtube videos of it now actually. I have no idea how the game works.
  1. Boards
  2. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  3. Just started playing this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A