• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. Save deleted. Will action replay come save the day?

User Info: Sailornyan

Sailornyan
3 months ago#1
So it was A LONG TIME since the last touching I have had with a copy of Diamond/Pearl in the DS, and I had heard that if you used an action replay on a profile, that data is copied and still on the pack. So if I'm right, if you deleted that save file, but had used an action replay before on that save file... can you somehow reupload that save data onto the cartridge again? Like recover the lost save file. And if so, how would you go about doing this? And does the type of DS matter?

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 months ago#2
Don't think save data actually is copied onto the old Gamesharks/AR's, I know it is now with Powersaves but before, idk. It's unlikely you'll be able to though, admittedly since you have an AR you can just cheat back all you lost anyway though.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
(message deleted)

User Info: Sailornyan

Sailornyan
3 months ago#4
Oh ok, thanks anyway and for the good idea. I just have to figure out what was lost...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. Save deleted. Will action replay come save the day?
  • Topic Archived