• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. I have Leaf/Green in my DS and no Sandslash

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 year ago#1
I went through the entire Wayward Cave blind without Flash (took hours) and not a single Sandshrew. I've been on Route 228 looking for Sandslash in this sandstorm for just as long and still no Sandslash.

What. The. f***.

Why can't I find my favorite pokemon despite following the directions for acquisition?

I tried turning my system off and inserting Leaf/Green. Then searching in-game for it, but nothing.

I tried turning my system off, taking out L/G and then going in-game where Sandslash can be found. Then I inserted L/G... Still nothing.

Whaaaaat the f***, man?
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC
1 year ago#2
Do you have the National Dex?

It is required for this method
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again

Mr Penguin 007
1 year ago#3
I do.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 year ago#4
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
I tried turning my system off, taking out L/G and then going in-game where Sandslash can be found. Then I inserted L/G... Still nothing.

Yeah this doesn't work, the game has to be inserted before you turn on the system (or at least before you launch the game)
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

Mr Penguin 007
1 year ago#5
LuigiFan835 posted...
Mr Penguin 007 posted...

Yeah this doesn't work, the game has to be inserted before you turn on the system (or at least before you launch the game)

Good to know. Still nothing...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Diamond Version
  3. I have Leaf/Green in my DS and no Sandslash
  • Topic Archived