Happy 9 years, Crisis Core

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. Happy 9 years, Crisis Core

User Info: AJRC323

11 months ago#1
Still an amazing game all these years later. Square, remaster this for it's 10th year! ( Yeah, I know. They've heard it a million times. )

User Info: CrayonBoy

11 months ago#2
I am not ready to let go of this game yet ^^

This morning I changed quake to darkness since I have regen. At this point -- I completed everything other than the main story itself -- damage output isn't that important (kinda OP already) and darkness looks kinda cool and doesn't use MP. Running out of MP at this stage is kinda frustrating, and quake + dualcast isn't as fun as expected ><
YuGiOh/ FFVII: CC/ DD:012/ Type0/ X2/ IV/ III/ TO/ P4G/ Ao no Kiseki/ SnK I & II/ SRW ZIII/ Nobunaga: Ascension/ DR 1& 2/ VLR & ZTD/ S;G & S;G0/

User Info: NefarioussNess

11 months ago#3
I can't believe it's been 9 years....

User Info: LordTacoshima

11 months ago#4
Just started a new game this morning. I never actually ever finish the game because I don't want to see Zack die. Too many feels.

User Info: Fallacia

11 months ago#5
I highly suggest finishing it just to appreciate the planning and writing. Even going into the game knowing exactly how its supposed to end didn't prepare me for the end of the journey. Many feels were had.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. Happy 9 years, Crisis Core

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived