• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. I just ordered this off of Amazon.

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
2 years ago#1
What should I know before going in?
PSN ID: Sazaiel | Gamertag: Lil Mojito

User Info: l_Xanato_l

l_Xanato_l
2 years ago#2
Avoid forums, YouTube videos, and Internet searches related to this game until you beat it. First playthroughs are almost always the best when you don't know what to expect.

User Info: CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy
1 year ago#3
I went into my first playthrough blind (since I don't read Japanese LOL) and it was a bit difficult tbh, but manageable. If you are into challenges, then don't seek out those game breaking accessories. It all depends on your play style! Some people don't like the DMW wheel (like slot machine) but I totally love it so take advantage of that special feature!!

This is still one of my BEST PSP games (ever) and after watching gameplay of FFXV, I am back playing this (and type-0 after a long break). Tabata Hajime is Da Best !!! !!!
YuGiOh/ FFVII: CC/ Dissidia/ Type0/ X2/ TO/ P4G/ Ao no Kiseki/ SnK I & II/ SRW ZIII/ Nobunaga: Ascension/ DR 1& 2/ VLR & ZTD/ Steins;Gate
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. I just ordered this off of Amazon.
  • Topic Archived