• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. If the next Batman game doesn't have a free roaming Gotham, I'm not buying it.

User Info: ACN V2

ACN V2
11 years ago#1
The next Batman game should have:

-a huge free roaming Gotham city (i want to see huge gothic skyscrapers, arkham asylum, wayne manor, crime alley, sewers, subways, etc.)
-ability to use the batmobile, batboat, bat cycle, batjet, etc.
-a bunch of unlockable costumes ( batman begins costume, regular batman outfit, 70s/80s Batman outfit, Batman Begins, etc.)
-random crimes like the Spider-man games (i want to be able to stop bank robberies, beat up thieves, maybe add in some batmobile missions where you have to stop a speeding car with your batmobile and beat up the criminals, random fights with super villains, etc.)
-more batman gadgets

feel free to add on

User Info: yoho12

yoho12
11 years ago#2
Check batman and robin game. There you can go around gotham as batman robin or batgirl and drive freeroam also.

User Info: ZakuLordJoe

ZakuLordJoe
11 years ago#3
There probably won't be free roam Batman.

Absolutely NOTHING is known on the next Batman movie game.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. If the next Batman game doesn't have a free roaming Gotham, I'm not buying it.
  • Topic Archived