• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Better sequel?

User Info: brianguy7

brianguy7
11 years ago#21

I agree. Sad for Ledger.

Regarding the game, did you note that Spidey 3 has Spidey fighting organized gangs, and teaming up with good cops to catch corrupt cops? That is straight Batman and Gordon, evidence collecting and head busting in an open-ended, creative world... bring it!!!

User Info: akafiddy

akafiddy
11 years ago#22

stlouisarch9 posted...
Pandemic is working on the SEQUEL (rumor going to be true most likely). Pandemic is now with EAGAMES and they made the last Batman game. Pandemic has been known for there open world games such as Destroy all Humans, Mercenaries, and there full of fun Battlefront series. So, I can bet you the next new Batman game besides LEGO BATMAN will have a full open Gotham City for Bruce Wayne (AKA BATMAN) to explore and kick butt.

Sad to hear that Heath Ledger died. He seems to have played JOKER very well.
---
PSNetwork ID: IndianaSPEED XBOX LIVE: Indianapolis500
Now playing: Daxter, Test Drive Unlimited, Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, GTA VCS, and SOCOM FTB2.

Funny, I heard different.

I heard WB sold the rights of Batman to Eidos for games now. EA no longer holds the Batman title.

At least thats what I heard. But Im not gonna believe anything until I hear some official news which confirms The Dark Knight movie game will be made, because as of right now, Im seriously considering giving up hopes on a Dark Knight game. Most likeyly wont happen.

User Info: akafiddy

akafiddy
11 years ago#23

Also, it probably wont be free-roam. Im hoping its not free-roam, free roam is boring. Story is so much better than just running around shooting people and stealing cars for no reason at all with no reward for it either (GTA).

brianguy7
11 years ago#24

Yeah, but instead of robbing and killing random people, you'd be making CREATIVE decisions about how to tackle organized crime in a big, living city. That is not boring.

Boring was the super-linear Batman Begins game: You cannot proceed at all until you find the key that controls the forklift that will drop the boxes that are the ONLY thing that will scare the thugs so you can escape. Batman was a slave to lame tasks. He should be perched atop a skyscraper assessing his effect on the peace of mind of Gotham.

brianguy7
11 years ago#25
BTW, I was reminded again today if how much I like open-ended games than closed ones... I was playing Oblivion, and enjoying the fact that in any given hour, there are dozens of different things I could be doing to work toward the same overall goal... not just trying to complete level 7, so I could go to level 8, and so on...
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Better sequel?
  • Topic Archived