• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Better sequel?

User Info: brianguy7

brianguy7
11 years ago#11
Aim your sights high! The possibilities are there, and it would be a great-selling game.

User Info: SpiffyLB

SpiffyLB
11 years ago#12

You keep talking like they are making The Dark Knight movie game....

I havent heard ANYTHING at all about a game based off of the second movie... have you?!?

User Info: SpiffyLB

SpiffyLB
11 years ago#13
Well if they did make The Dark Knight movie game, Im pretty sure it will be free-roam liek Spider-man 2. I mean, look at how much they changed from the first Spider-man movie game, to Spiderman 2 movie game!

brianguy7
11 years ago#14
You would hope so, but SP2 was already out when Batman Begins was made, wasn't it? Bottom line: please please please please please make Dark Knight open-ended!!

User Info: eggghead

eggghead
11 years ago#15
well if they do make the dark night game joker should be playable because i think this is the perfect joker in the batman series.

brianguy7
11 years ago#16

That would be sweet too... most of all, I just want it open-ended.

Or fans could always mod a GTA or Spider-man game to fit... but it wouldn't be the same, without the right voices for Bats and Joker, etc.

User Info: ZakuLordJoe

ZakuLordJoe
11 years ago#17
Hmm, a Batman free roam would be nice (if done right) but I don't see it happening. Also, it'd have to be night all the time. That is where Batman has always worked, during the night.

User Info: akafiddy

akafiddy
11 years ago#18

ZakuLordJoe posted...
Hmm, a Batman free roam would be nice (if done right) but I don't see it happening. Also, it'd have to be night all the time. That is where Batman has always worked, during the night.

are you kidding me?

All comic movie games now are free-roam, or sandboxed. This upcoming Iron Man, and Hulk will be free-roam. The Dark Knight will be free-roam. This is gonna be the biggest movie selling in history, because Joker hasnt been in a batman movie in 20 years!!! You know how many people are gonna see this movie opening night? Not to mention Imax quality? and all the games and toys, ads and gifts they will have for the movie? its gonna be extremely bigger than the Spider-man 3 hype.

User Info: stlouisarch89

stlouisarch89
11 years ago#19
Pandemic is working on the SEQUEL (rumor going to be true most likely). Pandemic is now with EAGAMES and they made the last Batman game. Pandemic has been known for there open world games such as Destroy all Humans, Mercenaries, and there full of fun Battlefront series. So, I can bet you the next new Batman game besides LEGO BATMAN will have a full open Gotham City for Bruce Wayne (AKA BATMAN) to explore and kick butt.

Sad to hear that Heath Ledger died. He seems to have played JOKER very well.
PSNetwork ID: IndianaSPEED XBOX LIVE: Indianapolis500
Now playing: Daxter, Test Drive Unlimited, Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, GTA VCS, and SOCOM FTB2.

User Info: OmarAg009

OmarAg009
11 years ago#20
I agree.... I do hope he's at the right place.... -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Better sequel?
  • Topic Archived