• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi Touch & Go
  3. LOVE this game.

User Info: TwinBee

TwinBee
9 years ago#1
I just picked up this game again tonight. According to my high scores, I haven't even played it since 2008. Anyway, after becoming reacquainted with it... oh man. It's still as fun as ever. Brought back fond memories of 2005-2006ish too. To this day, I still can't help but wonder why this game got so much flack. Truth be told, I had more fun with this than Yoshi's Island DS.

User Info: GanonMan1987

GanonMan1987
9 years ago#2
I disagree. I first played this game in a store, and played the first part thinking it was going to be the opening level, rather like in Yoshi's Island. I even thought "hey, this game mechanic is kinda fun, it'll be interesting to see what they make of it" for a minute. Then the game ended.

At the time I figured it was just a kiosk demo version with only one level, and I was shocked to find out later that there really were no more levels, and Nintendo was actually trying to pass this bull**** off as a full game. It's blatant misrepresentation of a product, motivated by greed, plain and simple.

User Info: GanonMan1987

GanonMan1987
9 years ago#3
I'm not criticising the game concept, which is actually quite good and could have been put to great use, just the fact that had the nerve to release the game with only the ****ing intro level in it. It's as if they'd released Super Mario 64 DS with only the first star playable.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi Touch & Go
  3. LOVE this game.
  • Topic Archived