• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi Touch & Go
  3. Recently went back to this game... It's really fun.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
11 years ago#1
I was bored, decided to try this game once more. And all of a sudden, I'm addicted once again to marathon. So fun to pick up & play. Marathon is briliant. And there's few great tunes too. The game is not very big, but it's very polished and fun. I highly recommend picking it up if you can get it for cheap and don't have it yet.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: TokyoEAD

TokyoEAD
11 years ago#2
I agree this game is a classic. Very solid gameplay that will hold up for the ages. A real shame this is so overlooked, if it had come out 20 years ago I bet it would have sold 20 million copies.

User Info: alexnobody

alexnobody
11 years ago#3
It's a short little arcade game. The game itself doesn't last long (unless you play Endless mode and get really good at it.) and replay value is low, so I say it's a waste. Many agree with me. But, if repetition is your cup of tea, so is this.

User Info: maddawg

maddawg
11 years ago#4
To me it's the first few levels of what COULD have been a classic, but it's like they only had time to do the first few levels then they had to ship it. Typical launch title.
What's that coming over the hill, is it Nemanja, is it Nemanja?
  1. Boards
  2. Yoshi Touch & Go
  3. Recently went back to this game... It's really fun.
  • Topic Archived