• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NintendoPulse

NintendoPulse
11 years ago#1
If you don't know, Nintendo games come with an extra little paper, usually behind the instruction booklet, that contains a registration code. You enter the code on their website, and Nintendo adds the game to your account's list. I've registered every game I own EXCEPT for Dual Strike, since I can't find the stupid paper. Would anybody be willing to give me their registration code through e-mail? Sometimes you get little extras from Nintendo for registering your game, but in the case of Dual Strike I don't think there's anything you get. This is purely because I'm OCD. I've looked around in stores but can't find the game anymore, not to mention I really don't want to buy it again. Anyway, I'm not sure what I could offer in return, but I'd be glad to try and help. If you don't mind giving up the code, let me know and I can give you my e-mail address. Thank you muchly!
-NintendoPulse

User Info: thecooltodd

thecooltodd
11 years ago#2
Wow...

Being completely honest I would give you my registration code but I don't have one because I got it used. Sorry =/
"Welcome to GameFAQs. Enjoy your stay." ~Blitzbolt
Rubik's Cube (3x3x3) solved in 20.87 seconds by me. ^_^

NintendoPulse
11 years ago#3
Heh...yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm well aware of my craziness...but doesn't that make me sane? Anyway, I appreciate the hypothetical offer. :-)
-NintendoPulse

User Info: tsudawuda

tsudawuda
11 years ago#4
i got mine off r4.
i keel joo wit my sword thing!
funny since i use bows :)

User Info: Chimamire_Ninja

Chimamire_Ninja
11 years ago#5
i got mine off r4.

Why the hell would you tell people that totally unprovoked?
The true Blind_assassin
OMG, youre such a nationalist! I am call policecops on you!

User Info: dragnmaninferno

dragnmaninferno
11 years ago#6
What's the point of registering this game? Do you receive something? Either way I have my code and I haven't used it. If you still want it let me know.

User Info: thecooltodd

thecooltodd
11 years ago#7
TC doesn't know what you get XD
"Welcome to GameFAQs. Enjoy your stay." ~Blitzbolt
Rubik's Cube (3x3x3) solved in 20.87 seconds by me. ^_^

NintendoPulse
11 years ago#8
dragnmaninferno, thanks for the offer. To be honest, I'm really not sure what you get, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing. The only time I've ever seen them give something away was for Metroid: Zero Mission. It was just, like, six wallpapers, which you could find on the net about five minutes after they came out. My e-mail is NintendoPulse@gmail.com if you still want to send the code. I would appreciate it. :)
-NintendoPulse

User Info: Booshalicious

Booshalicious
11 years ago#9
He's got OCD, he said. In other words, he's just going to keep losing sleep, get driven insane and destroy the world in search for his booklet. O.o I'd give you mine, but it was second hand. No booklet. :(
Brick Elite

User Info: dragnmaninferno

dragnmaninferno
11 years ago#10
Ok NintendoPulse I emailed you the code.
  • Topic Archived