• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sc_ajk29

sc_ajk29
11 years ago#11
Grit is the most overrated CO ever. I actually find him to be one of the easiest CO's to beat, to be honest.

User Info: tsudawuda

tsudawuda
11 years ago#12
to answer the guy up there..battle was a few days ago so ill try my best to remember...
he always saved his meter for tag only. battle was not in FoW even though i requested it. i dont remember the stage but i started in the top right, enemy in bottom left. at least three of his five tags started w/ colin so he could attack then make artillery only. i used sonjas counter break and threw my men on the main battle area to keep his directs busy. i made holes in his stupid meat wall and took his ind. w/ nell.

tsudawuda
11 years ago#13
his tag always cleared me out but i would jump back in the area w/ my own tag or sonjas SCOP. i soon learned why he was only making artillerys for ind. when he used his fifth tag and built 4 mega tanks on the first turn and then 4 neos on the change. again he devastated my neos and mids. but he made a mistake and left an OPENING! i used my tag, moved my loaded apc near his hq, attacked his artillery w/ recons and tanks, weakened his megas & neos w/ my ind., and surrounded my capturing infantry.

tsudawuda
11 years ago#14
i did the first part of capturing on the change. with 4 damaged megatanks, 2 neotanks, a few midtanks and tanks, he could not reach his hq. he could not build anymore as i occupied his base and his artilerry was already at 2-4 hp and was out of his range. i finished capturing on the next turn.

User Info: DTaeKim

DTaeKim
11 years ago#15
sc_ajk29: Try playing against Grit one on one.
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.

User Info: nintendork06

nintendork06
11 years ago#16
To put it very directly, if someone couldn't win with a grit+colin combo, then something's gone wrong.

What about if someone couldn't win with a Grit+Hachi combo? I beat my friend who used that combo with Andy+Hawke (who are both supposedly balanced CO's).
Only ignorant fools would claim that Roy would get in SSBB over Marth. ~ HurricaneCT

User Info: BillyCoenRE0

BillyCoenRE0
11 years ago#17
What stage were you playing and what army were you?
Justice prevails. Evil justice.

tsudawuda
11 years ago#18
who u asking?
i keel joo wit my sword thing!
funny since i use bows :)
Dark RPG Wizard 06 11 years ago#19
Meh, brokens aren't broken in the hands of a bad player.

Only tags? That's just a terrible misuse of the potential of Colin and Grit.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!

User Info: nintendork06

nintendork06
11 years ago#20
What stage were you playing and what army were you?

Map: Ruby Keys and FoW was on.

I was OS and he was BM and none of us had skills added on.
Only ignorant fools would claim that Roy would get in SSBB over Marth. ~ HurricaneCT
  • Topic Archived