• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. Fastest Way to Collect Arrowheads?

User Info: Thundaka

Thundaka
11 years ago#1
Howdy. I'm on my first playthrough of the game, and I find myself too poor to continue the story. I'm playing through the Milkman Conspiracy, and according to the FAQs I need the Cobweb Duster in order to proceed. Unfortunately, the Cobweb Duster costs 800 Arrowheads, and up to this point in the story I've collected a little bit more than 200 of them. I have the Dowsing Rod, but I have yet to find a single one of the Deep Arrowheads the FAQs and tutorials keep referring to, and I'm not exactly tripping over regular Arrowheads either.

What's your method for collecting all those Arrowheads? I've really enjoyed the game up to this point, but I am not going to spend hours blasting Censors just for the privilege of seeing the ending.
Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior.
--homestarrunner.com

User Info: THJ1313

THJ1313
11 years ago#2
Deep arrowheads can only be found on the camp grounds. Have Cruller teleport you back with the bacon or use Linda's horn and search around the camp for them you should find enough in about 20 mins or so give or take. Make sure to listen to the whining of the dousing rod and when you're right on top of it it should be flashing. It's not that hard just a bit tedious.

Thundaka
11 years ago#3
Okay, so where do I find the Deep Arrowheads? The camp is a big place, and as I've already mentioned I have yet to find even one.
--homestarrunner.com

User Info: Rubicant_Luc

Rubicant_Luc
11 years ago#4
The second topic below this one is one about how to use a dowsing rod:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=924711&topic=51963644

That would be a very good place to start.

All you do is go out into the real world camp (Kid's cabins, Boathouse/Lake, GPC, Reception Area) and pull out your dousing rod. If Raz says he can't find any deep arrowheads then run to another spot and try again. Watch the colors of the dousing rod.

Each deep arrowhead you find will give you 20-100 arrowheads. (Usually about 20 for me) In a very short amount of time you'll have enough for the cobweb duster. And really anything you want after that. If you spend 30-45 minutes you should have enough arrowheads for the rest of the game.

Thundaka
11 years ago#5
Thanks a lot for that link. Now that I'm past that roadblock, enjoying the game has become a whole lot easier.
--homestarrunner.com
  1. Boards
  2. Psychonauts
  3. Fastest Way to Collect Arrowheads?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A