• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Error code 11004

User Info: ermac2

ermac2
6 years ago#1
Hi
I can not launch MS I keep getting error code 11004 : The name is valid but no data of the requested type was found, how do I fix this?

Thanks

User Info: Globitron

Globitron
6 years ago#2
My Computer > open Nexon folder > open Maplestory folder
Copy 'Game Launcher' to desktop. Use this icon to launch game, and you do not have to log in and launch through website! Yay! Should fix your problem lickety split.

User Info: YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi
6 years ago#3
Website is good if you switch characters. So you dont have to enter your password each time.

I think it might be related to browser
I'm using chrome, and I log in to the website. try and get that error. OPEN a SECOND Tab linked to MS and go from there. Usually works when i have 2 MS website tab open at the 2nd time on the 2nd try.

User Info: Globitron

Globitron
6 years ago#4
I hate using the website. It takes twice as long, and 9 times out of 10 it will fail. Entering your password takes what, 2 seconds? Not to mention you still have to enter your pic everytime you switch. I use the game launcher, and it ended my problems when I started doing so.

User Info: ermac2

ermac2
6 years ago#5
Thank you
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Error code 11004
  • Topic Archived