• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Too many Attempts please try again later.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
9 years ago#1
Anyone know how long you actually have to wait to try again?
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/otwolves

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
9 years ago#2
Elaborate some. What exactly are you trying to do?
Without truth, there is nothing.

Taizuku
9 years ago#3
I was trying to log in to my account but I forgot the password, so I tried a few variations I usually use, and after 3-4 it said too many attempts to log in, try again later.

User Info: ShurikenOfLight

ShurikenOfLight
9 years ago#4
Why not request your password? Also use the launcher.
Listen to my story. This might be our last chance.

Taizuku
9 years ago#5
ShurikenOfLight posted...
Why not request your password? Also use the launcher.

Tried to. No matter what do it's saying that it's wrong or the account doesn't exist.

User Info: CerraDawn

CerraDawn
9 years ago#6
If it says the account doesn't exist via the launcher, that generally means a typo. If it's saying the password is wrong, then it's a password issue. I don't believe the error messages say both of these at once.

Also, when is the last time you played? It's possible your account was deactivated, in which case you'd need to reactivate it.
El Nido - CuiePatootie
The name's Dennis

Taizuku
9 years ago#7
CerraDawn posted...
If it says the account doesn't exist via the launcher, that generally means a typo. If it's saying the password is wrong, then it's a password issue. I don't believe the error messages say both of these at once.

Also, when is the last time you played? It's possible your account was deactivated, in which case you'd need to reactivate it.

I was on the day they introduced the old maple event. And I don't know why but it is saying both.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Too many Attempts please try again later.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A