• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Error 1335. the cabinet file Data1.cab required for this installation is...

User Info: alex75000

alex75000
10 years ago#1
Error 1335. the cabinet file Data1.cab required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.

-_-, I tried re-downloading the whole game, I still have this problem, I've checked numerous sites and nothing worked, dunno if anyone has any idea...
You can't write IGNorance without IGN! Screw GS/IGN Reviewers! Make an opinion for yourself! Who agrees : 36

User Info: Sir_Phippish

Sir_Phippish
10 years ago#2
two more and the error is awesome.

On a side note, that spunds like a deep internal error, and I'm sorry but I can't help you D:
I am the floating wrap.

User Info: Crono exe

Crono exe
10 years ago#3
This could be caused by files in your TEMP directory. During the installation process, Windows temporarily puts installation files in this directory. At the end of the installation process, Windows is supposed to delete them, but sometimes it does not. If there are files left in there from another installation, it could interfere with the installation of Maple. Try deleting all files and subfolders in your TEMP directory, and then retry the installation.

The TEMP directory is usually located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temp

There may also be more than one TEMP directory on your system.
BAWLS [Bera] CronoIogic 60 Ass.
[fMS] Crono 70 Dark Knight. [Quit]

User Info: Sir_Phippish

Sir_Phippish
10 years ago#4
above post is smart
I am the floating wrap.

User Info: Onimarus

Onimarus
10 years ago#5
<(:D)>
---
I think if anyone seriously says "xd", "lol", or "lmao" in real life, they deserve to be beat in the head with a metal pipe. - TwistedCrow

User Info: MasterVex

MasterVex
10 years ago#6
You should have your harddrive checked. Had the same exact problem around when the harddrive of my old computer started breaking down.
Characters:TheMinstrel - Level 3X Cleric, Iskadar -1X Archer, Ambias-1X Warrior
I fame polite players and defame ksers/rude players
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Error 1335. the cabinet file Data1.cab required for this installation is...
  • Topic Archived