• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AddaHorrorGames

AddaHorrorGames
4 years ago#21
Oldguy2, why, what happens if you do? And if you collect all Sapphie tomes, what kind of prize do you get? I met a guy who asked for all of them, but I don't have a few (sold them) :(

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
4 years ago#22
It depends which game, for Moonlight Witch, I believe this from 8 years ago is the answer:
When you feed the pet, and praise the pet, it will find healing items for you and will do something for you in the next enemy fight you encounter.
Feed for effect:
...Seafood......Water attack..................Stamina.....Defense up
...Organic.......Earth attack...................Healing......Restores HP
...Spicy............Fire attack.....................Agility..........Speed up
...Diet..............Wind attack...................Shielding...Magic Defense up
...Angel...........Lightning attack............Fleeting.....Avoidance up
...Vicious.........Hit up (more critical hits)
On the GameFaqs board for each game, search word Pet to get info.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

oldguy2
4 years ago#23
If your pet gets Angry.
Praise the pet more often.
Try running circles around the pet -- it is as if it likes you to play with it. It is also interesting how it often retraces your path.

AddaHorrorGames
4 years ago#24
Thanks. Hmm when I was praising the pet, it always showed off. *shrug* Too bad I already finished the game, but I'll try using your advice in other two games!

Anyway, what can I say... The last chapters were much better than previous ones, and the last one was just amazing. I finally started caring for characters, I mean really caring, not in a half-hearted way like before, after the final boss fight. The ending and everything depicted there was touching. It's nice. I wish the whole game was of this quality, like the ending.

But I can see now the roots of the Trails games. They're really here. Trails has the quality of this game's ending. The writers have grown and made whole games like this.

I'm looking forward to playing the other two games!

oldguy2
4 years ago#25
I found both games to be really enjoyable (several years ago).

oldguy2
4 years ago#26
I posted an image showing the System menu option to load data from Tear of Vermillion save files.

AddaHorrorGames
4 years ago#27
Thanks! I can see it now. Still haven't started Vermillion, busy, probably today or tomorrow.

User Info: _Totodile_

_Totodile_
4 years ago#28
I am thinking about starting Vermillion too. Considering a similar topic over there, but I'm probably going to be much slower through it with the holidays and a few new games i am getting.

Glad you liked the last few chapters. I really enjoyed the final dungeon... Wish there were more like that in the game.
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough by Robobvious 11 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by Kouli 14 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A