• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
  3. Angry because I'm stuck on the ship after leaving Raguna. What's left to clean?

User Info: ssafasdn

ssafasdn
6 years ago#1
I'm on the ship right after leaving Raguna. The objective was to clean the ship. The only area I can't get to is on the floor where the two main character's rooms are. On the right there are too many objects in the way and can't get to those stairs.

I've went around, talked to the captain, talked to every character I see on the ship, went into every room, and every red exclamation mark I see. But when I talked to the sailor dude he tells me to clean every spot because I am missing something.

checklist
-Captain
-Kitchen area where Chris is
-Floor where first stairs lead down to, went 3 rooms, talked to 4 characters on that floor
-Another floor below, went into own room, tried middle room where the two thieves are, and room all the way to the right.

There must be something extremely stupid like stand a certain way to talk to someone that I didn't do right because I got stuck in the previous area before that way, in Raganua town area. Because I didn't stand in front of the medicine seller to talk to her and stood to her side. I've already tried talking to characters in different directions and it doesn't help.

The walkthrough also wasn't very thorough. I must be missing something. Holy f*** this game.

Are the legend of hero games plagued by these kind of problems? I see on this game's board there are easy to miss things in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
  3. Angry because I'm stuck on the ship after leaving Raguna. What's left to clean?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A