• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Is the world map Dragon Quest 8 big?

User Info: TurnBasedDude

TurnBasedDude
3 years ago#1
I heard this game draws parallels to Level 5 earlier titles. I love the zaniness and the premise is Studio Ghibli level of charm. Katamari Damacy's control scheme does not bother me one bit, in fact that game is among my top 10 favorites of all time so getting Steambot was only a matter of when, really.
Purified Weird Soul

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#2
if you're getting steambot based on world map vastness , you're bound to be disappointed
this game focus more on design , so overworld pretty much divided semi-linear area with few branches
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, Neptunia V-II, FFVIIR . Currently playing CG 1 JP

User Info: TurnBasedDude

TurnBasedDude
3 years ago#3
Wow, there's signs of life in here after all haha. Thanks dude, I'm not in it for the world map per se. Just wanted to know what I'm signing up for. Anyway, good game indeed and I wager there's nothing out there like it in the market.
Purified Weird Soul

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#4
TurnBasedDude posted...
Wow, there's signs of life in here after all haha. Thanks dude, I'm not in it for the world map per se. Just wanted to know what I'm signing up for. Anyway, good game indeed and I wager there's nothing out there like it in the market.

yeah i can guarantee that this game is one of a kind
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, Neptunia V-II, FFVIIR . Currently playing CG 1 JP
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Is the world map Dragon Quest 8 big?
  • Topic Archived