• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles 2 is back in action baby

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
4 years ago#21
EarlGreyXIII posted...
well depends on Irem really
if they decided to develop it on Microsoft too , then XBone got the highest chance for it
but firstly we need to make Irem/Atlus to put Steambot Chronicles as PS2 classics on PS3/PS4 for all region !
my PS2 just broke so i can't play SC anymore

In addition of the first game coming back as a PS2 Classic, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament for PSP should come back to the PSN! I wanna play that on my Vita :D

User Info: Ryo_the_Inferno

Ryo_the_Inferno
4 years ago#22
I'd love Steambot Chronicles for my Vita. Battle Tournament was okay, but nothing beats the original.

User Info: The_Red_Hunter

The_Red_Hunter
4 years ago#23
EarlGreyXIII posted...
oh god please don't . if they do that , SC2 might become another FFXV that took 10 years development

I think it's safe to assume this will never be the case. Even if they decided to revive the game in the East, there would be utterly no reason to localize it again as it sold terribly here. On top of that, most Japanese developers are heavily investing in the mobile market and abandoning the multi year dev cycle. Just look at Konami and Kojima. I want a sequel as much, if not more, than anyone here, but it's never going to happen.

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#24
The_Red_Hunter posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
oh god please don't . if they do that , SC2 might become another FFXV that took 10 years development

I think it's safe to assume this will never be the case. Even if they decided to revive the game in the East, there would be utterly no reason to localize it again as it sold terribly here. On top of that, most Japanese developers are heavily investing in the mobile market and abandoning the multi year dev cycle. Just look at Konami and Kojima. I want a sequel as much, if not more, than anyone here, but it's never going to happen.

well even if it's japanese only , it's still ... good i guess
just reduce the enjoyment of understanding what the heck they're saying and all
still localization ain't impossible if atlus supporting this
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, Neptunia V-II . Currently playing : SAO : Lost Song

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
4 years ago#25
Bump

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
4 years ago#26
shenmue 3 tho
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#27
8 more months till i get enough money to buy a friggin PS4
and that's only the console , not counting the games
man this sucks

on the other note
ATLUS we need your hand in localizing the upcoming SC2 !
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, Neptunia V-II . Currently playing : SAO : Lost Song
(message deleted)

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#29
bump
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, Neptunia V-II, FFVIIR . Playing SAO : Lost Song

User Info: qazzaq25

qazzaq25
3 years ago#30
EarlGreyXIII posted...
on the other note
ATLUS we need your hand in localizing the upcoming SC2 !

Did I miss something? SC2 was never announced.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles 2 is back in action baby
  • Topic Archived