• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Any chance for this to come as a PS2 classic?

User Info: Bakutex

Bakutex
4 years ago#1
So, I lost hope about steambot chronicles 2, but do you guys think it's possible for the first game to come for PS3 as a PS2 classic? Because I have never played this game, and the whole choice filled gameplay looks promising.
I know that the board is dead but you know. In case you see this.

User Info: Sky Render

Sky Render
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed, unfortunately. If you want to play Steambot Chronicles, you'll pretty much have to hunt down a copy (and possibly a PS2 to play it on if you don't have one already).
Sky Render
http://www.skyrender.net/hm_portal.html - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Harvest Moon: now includes HM DS!

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
4 years ago#3
A. Irem is still around as a company, and is doing better financially since 2011
B. Irem has recently been bring back digital items that were removed in 2011 and putting them back onto their respective service (Irem's Virtual Console items returned on September 2013, R-Type 1 and 2 have been ported to iOS and Android, and R-Type Dimensions was returned to the Xbox and even ported to the PS3!)

So basically yes it is possible! Irem just needs to know there is a large enough demand for it! If you would like you could try emailing Irem and Atlus (Irem might need Atlus to re-release it as a PS2 Classic)

webmaster@irem.co.jp

service@atlus.com

(Chances are Atlus will not respond to you, but Irem is pretty good at responding emails)

User Info: Bakutex

Bakutex
4 years ago#4
I just Emailed Irem about the possibility.... Let's cross our fingers.

robohappy
4 years ago#5
Bump :3

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#6
ba-bump !
ask atlus for help !
heck , Atlus prosper a lot thanks to P4U and other Persona spin-offs
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

User Info: Tofuninja5489

Tofuninja5489
4 years ago#7
Who determines if it's a Classic or not? I definitely would like to see this up there.
Here is my sig

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#8
Tofuninja5489 posted...
Who determines if it's a Classic or not? I definitely would like to see this up there.

pretty sure irem the one that decide it
heck , atlus only localized it
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#9
Treeple uppercut !
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
4 years ago#10
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Any chance for this to come as a PS2 classic?
  • Topic Archived