• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
4 years ago#31
Karon5 posted...
I just wanna play the original version again on PSN......

Agreed....., but I would also love the PSP game for my Vita!, but Steambot Chronicles 1 as a PS2 Classic.... YES PLEASE!

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#32
so supporting SC1 too ?
i never really go to playstation store via ps3 so i don't know that it has gone
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
4 years ago#33
EarlGreyXIII posted...
so supporting SC1 too ?
i never really go to playstation store via ps3 so i don't know that it has gone

Steambot Chronicles 1 was never released as a PS2 Classic on the PSN (even though they should), however Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament was on the PSN until 2011 when it was taken down when Irem decided to take down all their games across platforms (Playstation Network, Virtual Console, Xbox Live). However, recently Irem has been restoring their content on the services (Irem's Virtual Console has returned, Xbox content has returned, and R-Type Dimensions (a previous xbox exclusive) was ported to the PS3! Since Irem is doing all of this, I would LOVE it if Battle Tournament returned, and if Steambot Chronicles was put on as a PS2 Classic.

robohappy
4 years ago#34
http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f29/539840d1319204349-new-price-omega-speedmaster-apollo-11-35th-anniversary-3569-31-limited-edtion-mariobump.jpg

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#35
well since SC 1 already ultimately rare at my place , it leaves me no choice but to , uhh ... "hack" the content
luckily i still have my ps2 intact
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
4 years ago#36
EarlGreyXIII posted...
well since SC 1 already ultimately rare at my place , it leaves me no choice but to , uhh ... "hack" the content
luckily i still have my ps2 intact

SC1 is rare PERIOD :( That is why it needs to come back as a PS2 Classic on the PSN!

(And I still REALLY want Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament to come back on the PSN, even though it was not as good as SC1, I still really enjoyed it and need to play it on my Vita! Its a long story on how I missed it around the first time)

User Info: Bakutex

Bakutex
4 years ago#37
This is interestin. Atlus has been porting some if his old ps2 jewels in PSN.. Most if them are from the SMT series, which doesn't make sense since p5 will come out soon, so the SMT fans will have their attention on p5 not the old games... This might be a nice moment to talk to irem and make them port SC to PSN. We gotta email em! WE GOTTA MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS!

robohappy
4 years ago#38
Bakutex posted...
This is interestin. Atlus has been porting some if his old ps2 jewels in PSN.. Most if them are from the SMT series, which doesn't make sense since p5 will come out soon, so the SMT fans will have their attention on p5 not the old games... This might be a nice moment to talk to irem and make them port SC to PSN. We gotta email em! WE GOTTA MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS!

You are awesome! Show your support! Email Irem and Atlus! Make the games come back!!!!

robohappy
4 years ago#39
Bump :3

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#40
Da-Bump , Da-Bump
*Drum beats
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!
  • Topic Archived