• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
4 years ago#21
steambot05 posted...
This is interesting! I doubt that SC2 would be released though as I don't think Battle Tournament would do any good on PSN as the game is, IMO, horrible compared to the original, thus there wouldn't be an incentive for SC2 to be developed.

Im trying to at least get Irem's psp games back (Steambot Chronicles:Battle Tournament, R-Type Tatics, and Hammerin Hero) on the PSN (but SC2 would be great), and although Battle Tournament isn't as good as the first, I still really enjoyed it

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#22
battle tourney quite similiar to megaman legends , and it's pretty nice , despite it's slow paced when leg-walking in the city
and i'm still hoping for the holiness SC2 to be reconsidered
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
4 years ago#23
EarlGreyXIII posted...
battle tourney quite similiar to megaman legends , and it's pretty nice , despite it's slow paced when leg-walking in the city
and i'm still hoping for the holiness SC2 to be reconsidered

Yeah, i liked the game alot too :D, as for Steambot Chronicles 2, that will most likely not happen unless Irem licenses it to a third party developer to make it (One can dream). As for Battle Tournament, its perfectly possible for the game to come back to the PSN (along with the other Irem PSP Games) is Irem just filled out some freaking paperwork for Sony, and possibly Atlus!

robohappy
4 years ago#24
*if Irem just filled out some freaking paperwork for Sony, and possibly Atlus!

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
4 years ago#25
robohappy posted...

if it's with atlus , probably it will work considering that atlus have quite prosperity now
P4U and P5 going to be hit anyway if it's higher beyond expectation
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
4 years ago#26
EarlGreyXIII posted...
robohappy posted...

if it's with atlus , probably it will work considering that atlus have quite prosperity now
P4U and P5 going to be hit anyway if it's higher beyond expectation

Then lets make Atlus and Irem know we want Battle Tournament back on the PSN (along with their other PSP games)!!! (I doubt Atlus and Irem would go out of their way to put the games back up unless they saw the demand), and Ive been trying to provided that demand the past year :p) So email the companies people!

robohappy
4 years ago#27
Bumpy Trot :3

User Info: steambot05

steambot05
4 years ago#28
robohappy posted...
Bumpy Trot :3

lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8Oz8ndLTQ

robohappy
4 years ago#29
Bump

User Info: Karon5

Karon5
4 years ago#30
I just wanna play the original version again on PSN......
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!
  • Topic Archived