• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!

User Info: robohappy

robohappy
5 years ago#1
I am aware some of you guys don't like Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament when compared to the original game, but there is a small chance that the game could come back if Atlus (The company who published the game in the USA) would contact Irem. Below is the response I got Irem (I removed my name in this post for privacy reasons)

Dear (My Real Name):

Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry for the delay in responding to your message.

We don't stop provision of all games.
The contract period with Atlas USA and us has been completed.

If there is contact from Atlas USA again, We might consider it again.
But we have no plans to contact Atlas USA for re-signing of agreement

We deeply apologize that we cannot be of more assistance at this time.
Thank you very much.

If you guys want to press Irem on the matter, contact them at webmaster@irem.co.jp

Help me bring this game back to PSN! Steambot Chronicles for the VITA!!!!!

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
5 years ago#2
there's more pressing matter at present !
press irem to redevelop SC 2 for PS3 ! and make atlus localized it !
battle tournament can come later !
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
5 years ago#3
EarlGreyXIII posted...
there's more pressing matter at present !
press irem to redevelop SC 2 for PS3 ! and make atlus localized it !
battle tournament can come later !

HELL YEAH!!!! To make this happen though, Irem needs to team up with Atlus again, and if they team up with Atlus again , Battle Tournament can come back. So if you want Steambot Chronicles 2, we have to convince Atlus/Irem to team up again!!

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
5 years ago#4
Sorry guys, but as much as I'd also love to see as sequel, I have a feeling it's going to be as likely as Shenmue 3 at this point.
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

robohappy
5 years ago#5
Im not going to give up, if people give up than there will be 0% chance of the game coming back to the PSN and a sequel will never be made. Never give up!

User Info: Sky Render

Sky Render
5 years ago#6
It's highly unlikely that we'll see a sequel, actually. The staff responsible for the original Bumpy Trot left the company after the game was canceled following the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. The best we can hope for is that the company that resulted from this (Granzella) makes a spiritual successor. So far they've just made PlayStation Home content, though.
Sky Render
http://www.skyrender.net/hm_portal.html - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Harvest Moon: now includes HM DS!

robohappy
5 years ago#7
All I want Irem to do is re-release Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament on the PSN (it was taken down in 2011) and their other PSP games. I have talked with them through email and they say they own the Steambot property, the only problem is that they need to make a new publishing deal with Atlus to put it back on the PSN.

So help me out here Gamefaq users. Email them and tell them how you guys would love it if Irem made a new deal with Atlus, re-released the PSP games (with the possibility of PS2 Classics)

Also a Steambot Chronicles 2 would be amazing too

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
5 years ago#8
you have altus web mail ?
gotta mailed them both to make this happen right
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !

robohappy
5 years ago#9
I have atlus's email (service@atlus.com) however I have not received a response at all. (Ive sent several emails) So either

A. the email is out of date
or
B. Altus is being a jerk and ignoring me

Help me out Steambot community!

User Info: steambot05

steambot05
5 years ago#10
This is interesting! I doubt that SC2 would be released though as I don't think Battle Tournament would do any good on PSN as the game is, IMO, horrible compared to the original, thus there wouldn't be an incentive for SC2 to be developed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8Oz8ndLTQ
  1. Boards
  2. Steambot Chronicles
  3. Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament can possibly come back to the PSN!!
  • Topic Archived