• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. King's Field: Additional I
  3. hello?... anyone there?

User Info: MoonlightSword

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#31
also... you wouldn't happen to know of any news on a possible Shadow Tower Abyss (PS2) translation do you???
You've come unarmed to a battle of wits.
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#32
and... how about the first king's field, anywhere I can find a translation guide or something for that?

hehe... thanks

User Info: Compass

Compass
10 years ago#33
Everblue 2 has a King's Field vibe going for it, believe it or not. I remembered that today while playing Endless Ocean (which is considerably less KFy for the soundtrack if nothing else).
(Overheard) Flustered Sony Rep regarding the PSPgo: "Nobody wants this junky thing."

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#34
yes I have Everblue 2 as well... it's quite an under-rated game from what I hear (I haven't played it yet but when I saw it for sale for 9.99 I had no choice but to buy it as I'm a huge RPG nut)

first person underwater exploration RPG... quite a unique game to hit the shores of North America

have you played it compass?

User Info: Compass

Compass
10 years ago#35
Yes, I finished it a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. Great for people who love collecting things...
(Overheard) Flustered Sony Rep regarding the PSPgo: "Nobody wants this junky thing."
  1. Boards
  2. King's Field: Additional I
  3. hello?... anyone there?
  • Topic Archived