• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. King's Field: Additional I
  3. hello?... anyone there?

User Info: MoonlightSword

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#1
the board is so sad and lonely...

anyone played this game? I'm going to be receiving it very shortly... opinions?

hopefully the *INCOMPLETE* walkthrough will be able to help me muddle my way through... if the author is looking... are you going to complete it any time soon?
You've come unarmed to a battle of wits.

User Info: z026445

z026445
10 years ago#2
No one's here.
I'd point you to the sight that helped me get through the game but it's no longer around.
Coming soon, Tanaka Kakuei!

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#3
I see... well that's a bummer...
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>

User Info: lyonnie

lyonnie
10 years ago#4
I'm trying to get a copy of the game too... may I know where you bought yours? Thanks!

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#5
I contacted a seller on ebay that I trusted and he picked up Additional and Additional 2 from a local game store and sent them to me... a tad unorthodox, but some sellers are willing to go the extra mile, and that warrants my business.

got them both for $40... which is what sellers on ebay charge for each, and he only charged me $4 to ship them from japan to canada... which is less than some jerks charge to ship from the USA

there may still be some independent sites that sell it for cheaper... but unless there is a game store in your area that sells imports that you could place an order with, online is your best bet...

nice to see some people actually interested in this game, other than me... the Additionals play differently than the rest of the series though, check out a gameplay video on youtube or something to see what it's about...

I don't think the Kings Field Additional games will be too hard to muddle my way through, since there is such limited text in the series.

=)

User Info: lyonnie

lyonnie
10 years ago#6
Wow, that's really nice! Anyway, I played the original King's Field on PS1, and I should have picked up this re-release when it launched (and also Additional II), but those weren't high on my must-play game list, I guess.

If you can get your contact to source for Wizardry III for the PSP cheap in Japan, do snag a copy for collection's sake. For some reason, this is one super rare game on the PSP. I've seen used copies go for nearly US$200 on eBay... Even Amazon Japan's marketplace have Japanese sellers sell this for around 20,000 JPY or thereabouts.

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#7
wow... that's pretty pricey... but I'd only want to get it to play it... too bad north america doesn't get the great games japan releases on the psp...

with the addition of the Additionals my kings field collection is almost complete...

Kings Field 1 (japanese)
Kings Field 2 (titled 1 in america)
Kings Field 3 (titled 2 in america)
Kings Field 4: The Ancient City
Kings Field Additional I
Kings Field Additional II
Shadow Tower
Eternal Ring

the only thing I'm missing is Shadow Tower: Abyss... which never hit the shores of north america... and I don't have a japanese ps2, or modded

MoonlightSword
10 years ago#8
---

User Info: Compass

Compass
10 years ago#9
I have this game. It rules.

I also came really close to buying that huge KF anniversary set for like $100 a couple years ago. Somehow I resisted and now I kinda regret it.

User Info: Compass

Compass
10 years ago#10
p.s. I didn't realize these were expensive... which kinda bugs me because I eventually wanted to pick up Additional 2. I got Additional 1 for like $7 during a play-asia sale. Not sure I'm willing to shell out $40 for a used copy...
  1. Boards
  2. King's Field: Additional I
  3. hello?... anyone there?
  • Topic Archived