• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa
  3. Rank point cheat codes

User Info: taezou

taezou
4 months ago#1
I would have preferred to bump one of the older threads about this and stick it on there to keep everything together, but they're all archived. I was messing around just trying to figure out how the game works, and hacked a couple of codes that I thought people might find useful.

Battles always give 1 rank point
2016CDE8 24420001

Battles give half as many rank points
2016CDE8 0C0D3740
2034DD00 00108042
2034DD04 00501021
2034DD08 03E00008

Normally, you seem to get a random amount of points toward your rank after every battle, seemingly anywhere from 3-10. The first code makes it so that you always just get 1 point, and the second just halves whatever the game was going to give you before. They are not super well-tested, but I thought someone out there might find them useful.
something
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: MysticLord

MysticLord
4 months ago#2
taezou posted...
I would have preferred to bump one of the older threads about this and stick it on there to keep everything together, but they're all archived. I was messing around just trying to figure out how the game works, and hacked a couple of codes that I thought people might find useful.

Battles always give 1 rank point
2016CDE8 24420001

Battles give half as many rank points
2016CDE8 0C0D3740
2034DD00 00108042
2034DD04 00501021
2034DD08 03E00008

Normally, you seem to get a random amount of points toward your rank after every battle, seemingly anywhere from 3-10. The first code makes it so that you always just get 1 point, and the second just halves whatever the game was going to give you before. They are not super well-tested, but I thought someone out there might find them useful.
Sweet! Always wanted this.

Consider submitting these to gamehacking.org if you want them to get a wider audience.

User Info: KatanaSoul

KatanaSoul
4 months ago#3
Wow, this is pretty cool!
http://shadedresolve.blogspot.com/
Classic RPG Completionist Guides

User Info: aCrippledPony

aCrippledPony
1 month ago#4
Just started a playthrough and am trying out the "half as many rank points".

How did you go about testing these? I'm almost afraid to face roll into combat in case they do some weird stuff lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Romancing SaGa
  3. Rank point cheat codes
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A